The Rajarajeswari Peetham traces its tradition of
Sri Vidya back to Dattatreya, the Prathama Guru.
We are presently aware of the last seven gurus in the Parampara
- Sri Katambari Baba, Siddha Peetham,Himalayas
- Sri Ghanashyamananda Natha Saraswati, Siddha Peetham, Himalayas
- Sri Rajarajeswarananda Natha Saraswati, Siddha Peetham, Himalayas Bhadrakali Peetham, Hardwar Datta Peetham, Anakapalle. Sahasrakshi Peetham, Devipuram Sri Rajarajeswari Peetham, Rush
- Sri Kalyanananda Bharathi Theertha,
- Sri Svaprakashananda Theertha Avadhuta,
- Sri Amritananda Natha Saraswati,
- Sri Chaitanyananda Natha Saraswati,
It is rumored that Sri Katambari Baba is no other than the revered yogi Sri Kriya Babaji of the Himalayas who is reputed to be thousands of years young.